Sunday, February 17, 2008

Top 5: Worst Actors

Today starts the first in a series of Top 5's. They will range from everything from presidents, to music, to movies, whatever I feel like writing. This list contains the men and women who I consider to be poor actors/actresses.

5. Keanu Reeves--he can be good, but isn't very versatile. He has been the same character ever since Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.
Best Movie: The Matrix
Worst Movie: The Lake House

4. Sylvester Stallone--Does this guy even speak English? You can't understand 3/4 of what he says.
Best Movie: Rocky
Worst Movie: Tango & Cash (it was really a toss up)

3. Will Ferrell--I don't really think he's very funny or very good. He just acts stupid and gets cheap laughs. Oh, and did I mention that I hate him?
Best Movie: Elf
Worst Movie: Bewitched (would make one of my worst movies ever list)

2. Steven Seagal--Is any explanation really necessary?
Best Movie: Exit Wounds (according to Imdb)
Worst Movie: All of Them, including Exit Wounds

1. Chuck Norris--He is by far the worst ever. His acting consists of roundhouse kicks and catchphrases.
Best Movie: Delta Force
Worst Movie: Top Dog

Honorable Mention of Horrid: Bruce Lee, Ben Stiller, Tom Cruise, Ted Danson, Jerry Seinfeld, & Nicole Kidman

I hope you enjoyed this top 5 list! Another coming soon!

--Matt

No comments: