Monday, November 26, 2007

General Admissions

-Those of you that know me know that I am never stressed.

-Crossgates Christmas was probably a bad idea, I don't really have the time. It'll be fun though.

-Believe it or not, I'm actually ready to get rid of the beard; I look homeless and it itches.

-Can you work for me on Friday night at Cpaw's? If you can, give me a call.

-I'm going to Hattiesburg on for the weekend, pending the above request.

-I dislike all but two of my classes this semester. I'm so ready for it to be over!

-Final night of Journey Groups at Mo Heights and I'm teaching! Pray for me.

-If you see me wearing LSU gear, I'm not a fan. I just lost a bet.

-Wal-Mart is going to get some of my cash in the near future. I need deodorant and Christmas lights for the dorm.

-I have to go to the dentist Friday morning. I don't like my dentist, I think he's an undercover fascist.

-Do you ever wonder why people wear shorts and flip flops when its 40 degrees outside? If you know why or are one of those people, let me know the reasons behind it.

-Neal, April, and Elizabeth are going to start a traveling band. They are only going to sing songs from Titanic and the Backstreet Boys.

-I like my new RD. He seems like a great guy.

-Add a lint roller to my Wal-Mart list. I got a new sweater, and it's got little fuzzies all over it from the washer.

-Fred was fun until he was released back into the wild.

-CS Lewis books are quite deep, so don't pick one up unless you've got some time to read back over stuff over and over again.

-The best Christmas music ever is by Aaron Neville. Especially Louisiana Christmas Day.

-
I may try to write for the newspaper again this spring. Just not the sports section. It wasn't my cup of tea.

-If you haven't tried the cheese sticks at the Froghead Grill in Clinton, run over there and order a few. They're fantastic.

-I cannot believe you are still reading.

-Why did Southern Miss fire Jeff Bower today? Under his leadership, the Eagles have one of the longest streaks of winning seasons (I think its 14). Oh well, he'll get a better coaching position somewhere.

-I really have too much to do to be writing this pointless blog.

No comments: